Welcome to ArchivesSpace: Berea College's Archival Finding Aid Database
- To search an exact phrase, use double quotation marks
- To exclude a term from your search, type a minus sign in front of it
- Searches are not case sensitive
- Create advanced searches by clicking the + button. This adds a new line to your search.
- Remember to search singulars and plurals, alternate spellings, and similar terms
Archival materials do not circulate and must be used in the reading room. Some finding aids include links to digitized images and recordings. In most cases viewing a collection in its entirety requires a research visit. You may schedule your visit online at https://berea.libcal.com/booking/rr.
For personal assistance finding archival materials and special collections publications, please contact us.